Starship Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starship Horizon

Starship Horizon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stay Safe Everyone!
Vagh's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 8:26 am by Admin

» People Still Living?
Vagh's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 6:28 am by Admin

» Zemara Prime's application
Vagh's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 pm by Sevens

» Rank Structure
Vagh's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:00 pm by Sevens

» Application: Merzan Drex
Vagh's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:50 pm by Kano Krimson

» Application: Merzan Drex
Vagh's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 pm by Kano Krimson

» Shipwide All-call
Vagh's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:52 pm by Sevens

» My leave of absence. (Please read)
Vagh's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:05 pm by Amity

» Samael Trioyo's application
Vagh's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 pm by Sevens

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Vagh's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Vagh's Application Empty
PostSubject: Vagh's Application   Vagh's Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:55 am

--------------- Form Response ---------------

01 - Character Name = Vagh
02 - Character Age = 24
03 - Character Race = Klingon
04 - Rank = Ensign
05 - Position Applying For = Medical
06 - Other = N/A
07 - Agreements = I agree to be online/active at LEAST one day a week (Unless I give notice that I can't get online for that week), I agree to follow ALL guild OOC rules., I understand that though my application may be approved that I must still pass the 'initial interview/RP'
08 - Character Description = <a href="http://fremenalex.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/klingon.jpg">House of Antaak</a> Plenty of ridges started on the Klingon's brows, rippling up a large forehead only to disappear inside a thick mane of black hair. The warrior's face was often set in a deep, threatening expression that complimented his large build. At ease, Cadet, for his uniform was obviously Federation even if it was hidden under a blue medical overcoat and Klingon sash of braided chain mail. Atop the right breast of the overcoat he wore his common COMM badge. [Ensign; Medical Division of <a href="http://www.starship-horizon.forumotion.com/">Starship U.S.S. Horizon</a>]
09 - Sample RP post = Vagh growled as he stood before the replicator, obviously annoyed at the machine. He walked away then as he moved to his desk, drinking from a pink and purple polka dot cup. "ghuy'cha' At least it still tastes like Raktajino. I will never understand these replicators and their trend to try to balance out our food with such...ridiculous...urg...." He then sat the cup down then going through the medical orders with renewed annoyance.
10 - Abilitiys/Skills/Strengths = Klingon Strength, Klingon Anatomy (Internally, Klingon anatomy was markedly different from that of Humans. There is a great deal more multiple redundancy in their organs, a principle they call brak'lul. This allowed Klingons to survive severe injuries in battle. They had twenty-three ribs, two livers, an eight chambered heart, three lungs, and even redundant neural function and multiple stomachs. Some geneticists believed that the extra organs, notably the third lung, evolved to give Klingons greater stamina on the battlefield. Quoted from Memory Alpha.)
11 - Weaknesses = Tribbles
12 - Other = With the Jem'Hadar Borg on hold; this is Vizardkusa's application. Jorune has helped him set this character up and since Vizardkusa works Monday-Friday and is a bit of a pain to reach Jorune has been given permission to aide in questions.

Message ID: 52489406

--------------- End of Form ---------------
Back to top Go down
http://www.starship-horizon.net
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Vagh's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagh's Application   Vagh's Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:01 am

Very interesting.
I think this would be a very good twist since Klingon's are always seen as warriors rather aiding others.
We will get you through the application process as quickly as possible due to the time you have been waiting with your previous app. We're sorry for making you wait.

In the other hand We will get you up and running for tonight's plot ^^
-Karl
Back to top Go down
http://www.starship-horizon.net

Vagh's Application
Page 1 of 1