Starship Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starship Horizon

Starship Horizon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stay Safe Everyone!
Samael Trioyo's application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 8:26 am by Admin

» People Still Living?
Samael Trioyo's application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 6:28 am by Admin

» Zemara Prime's application
Samael Trioyo's application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 pm by Sevens

» Rank Structure
Samael Trioyo's application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:00 pm by Sevens

» Application: Merzan Drex
Samael Trioyo's application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:50 pm by Kano Krimson

» Application: Merzan Drex
Samael Trioyo's application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 pm by Kano Krimson

» Shipwide All-call
Samael Trioyo's application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:52 pm by Sevens

» My leave of absence. (Please read)
Samael Trioyo's application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:05 pm by Amity

» Samael Trioyo's application
Samael Trioyo's application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 pm by Sevens

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Samael Trioyo's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bolan

Bolan

Samael Trioyo's application Empty
PostSubject: Samael Trioyo's application   Samael Trioyo's application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Furcadia Name: Samael Trioyo
Character Name: Samael Trioyo

Position applying for: Medical
Character Description: The size of this man isn't anything special, 5'11 and not particularly heavy. An apparent dislike for violence had evidently pushed him to become a Doctor at some point, a Starfleet medical uniform adorning his figure and wearing a belt with medical supplies and Hyposprays attatched to it. He didn't look to be much older than mid-twenties; no signs of wrinkles, grey hairs or even a gut. The one thing that sets him apart from the crowd? No boots. Very wide, almost flipper-like feet protruded from the bottom of his uniform.

Sample RP Post: Samael Trioyo's gaze drifted over the display screen as he contemplated the question on-screen. "Tetrovaline?" A substance he's very familiar with. As a Sedative, he knows it definately has no place as part of a treatment for First-Degree Radiation Burns. 'Trick question. Tetrovaline is a Sedative that has the side-effect of lowering the subject's immune response. The application of Dermaline Gel to the affected area and Hyronalin will treat the burns and get rid of any Radiation Poisoning.' was his written reply. He reached forwards and lightly toutched the screen on the 'Next' function, smiling confidently. Exams always were easy for him. It helps to know the material, too.

Abilitiys/Skills/Strengths: Ambidextrous, Eidetic Memory, Lip-reading.
Weaknesses: Deaf

Other: Nothing I can think of.

Last edited by Bolan on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Age to 32.)
Back to top Go down
Sevens
Administrator
Sevens

PostSubject: Re: Samael Trioyo's application   Samael Trioyo's application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Hey Sam, i have not heard from you since we first spoke, if you are still around please come pay us a visit on the ship.
Back to top Go down
Bolan

Bolan

PostSubject: Re: Samael Trioyo's application   Samael Trioyo's application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:16 am

Sorry, I've been made Co-Owner of a new Resident Evil dream. I've been wanting to RP some Resident Evil for a while.

With my Dream Officer duties in Durmstrang, Co-ownership of Heather City, and a dream I commissioned fast approaching completion, I don't think I'll have much spare time to devote to RP on Samael. I'll drop by on him whenever I can, but I don't expect to be too regular.

If you decide to "take me off the roster", as it were, I'll understand.

Otherwise - as previously stated, I'll try to be on whenever I get some free time. Smile Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
Back to top Go down
Sevens
Administrator
Sevens

PostSubject: Re: Samael Trioyo's application   Samael Trioyo's application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 pm

I understand. Please whisper me on Furc when you have a chance, my furc name is Narris Trelak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samael Trioyo's application   Samael Trioyo's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samael Trioyo's application
Page 1 of 1