Starship Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starship Horizon

Starship Horizon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stay Safe Everyone!
Shipwide All-call I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 8:26 am by Admin

» People Still Living?
Shipwide All-call I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 6:28 am by Admin

» Zemara Prime's application
Shipwide All-call I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 pm by Sevens

» Rank Structure
Shipwide All-call I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:00 pm by Sevens

» Application: Merzan Drex
Shipwide All-call I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:50 pm by Kano Krimson

» Application: Merzan Drex
Shipwide All-call I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 pm by Kano Krimson

» Shipwide All-call
Shipwide All-call I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:52 pm by Sevens

» My leave of absence. (Please read)
Shipwide All-call I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:05 pm by Amity

» Samael Trioyo's application
Shipwide All-call I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 pm by Sevens

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shipwide All-call

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sevens
Administrator
Sevens

Shipwide All-call Empty
PostSubject: Shipwide All-call   Shipwide All-call I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:56 am

The current shipwide announcements are listed below, accessible to all crewmen at all times from any console on the ship. Old announcements are moved down:

"Attention all crew. After studying our new ship systems extensively, Starfleet will be sending us on a series of missions to monitor the Horizon's performance enhanced by the alien technology we acquired. We will be performing a variety of missions from this point forward under Starfleet's observation. Over the next several days we will be taking on a new crew compliment comprised of Starfleet Academy's best cadets and most promising newly graduated ensigns. I have been asked to stay in command with several other officers.

"Our first mission will take place in Idtri system." The display changes from Narris to a map of a system labeled with two M-class planets. "Out mission will be to maintain peaceful negotiations between the planetary governments of Idar and Etrion, which have been at war for several decades.

"They have at last seen the need for peace and have requested both Federation assistance in maintaining peaceful negotiations and admission into the Federation once they have done this. The Etri and the Idaran are both xenophobic, so all personnel are expected to comport themselves in an exemplary fashion. En route to the Idtri system all crew will familiarize themselves with their customs of both species before our arrival.

"The peace treaty will be negotiated aboard the Horizon and we will ensure protection for the ambassadors and to act as neutral arbiters as needed." An insignia appears on the display, a black symbol inscribed in a purple pentagon. "The Idaran Alliance is an imperial government whose various member states will be sending ambassadors." A black diamond split into four triangles, their points meeting to form the bottom of the diamond. "The Protectorate of Etrion is a semi-democratic, military governing body, they too will be sending ambassadors. But they are not the only power on Etrion." a stylized silver eye. "The Believers of the Silver Eye is military religious order, very influential and opposed to the ending of the war, as they are the ones who initiated it."

"Both the Idaran and Etrion governments have expressed concern for the safety of their delegates, for fear of attacks from both the Believers and from their governmental counterparts. Therefore, security and the safety of the ambassadors is our primary concern during this mission. In addition, it is our responsibility to show the Idar and Etri the very best of Starfleet and the Federation and all personnel will show proper respect for the culture and beliefs of the ambassadors and their assistants."

Last edited by Sevens on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:52 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sevens
Administrator
Sevens

Shipwide All-call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwide All-call   Shipwide All-call I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:04 am

SHIPWIDE - ARCHIVES BELOW

Last edited by Sevens on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sevens
Administrator
Sevens

Shipwide All-call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwide All-call   Shipwide All-call I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:40 pm

"Crew of the Horizon, I have consulted with the captain of the Avalon, which is currently towing us while repairs are underway. We have fallen into an alternate universe during the neutrino storm and at the moment have no way of returning home. For the time being, we will complete repairs and accompany the Avalon on its mission as this is the safest course of action. We have taken heavy casualties in all divisions, especially in medical and engineering, we currently have largely untrained personnel in these divisions and everyone's assistance will be required if we are going to survive as we will be operating with a skeleton crew. Let us not forget our many crewmen who have died in the line of duty when we entered the storm, they will not be forgotten."

-Captain Narris Trelak

-The Warp Core breach is repaired and the ship is fully operational once more
Back to top Go down
Sevens
Administrator
Sevens

Shipwide All-call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwide All-call   Shipwide All-call I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:38 am

"We are not yet sure what happened to us last night, however we appear to be safe for the time-being. We do not know where we are or what happened to the Avalon. Life-support is active on most decks, but all other ship systems are non-functional. Nothing has been heard from the station outside, but they appear to be repairing our ship. All crew are to standby for restoration of ship systems, once back online a full diagnostic will be run to determine the state of the ship. The repair droids which have been beamed aboard from the station are not to be disturbed unless they appear to be causing serious damage to the ship. Please alert myself or Commander Sivel if the droids' behavior changes or if any sign of life is seen from the station. Trelak out." - Captain Narris Trelak

-The Horizon is currently held by tractor beams inside an alien space station located inside a nebula.

-Repair droids, beamed over from the space station, can be found on all areas of the ship repairing damage.

-The Horizon is heavily damaged in all locations. The ship's lower decks disintegrated when the warp core was ejected from the ship and exploded. The ship is now without a warp core, but the repair droids are entirely reconfiguring engineering.

-The ship's turbolifts were lost, all access between decks is restricted to the Jeffries Tube system

-All ship systems are down except for some life support and dim emergency lights.
Back to top Go down
Sevens
Administrator
Sevens

Shipwide All-call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwide All-call   Shipwide All-call I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:52 pm

"The repairs to the ship are complete. Not only has the station repaired us, but our systems are upgraded heavily, beyond standard Starfleet technology. We are currently hiding in the nebula approximately 30 AU from the station. Tomorrow at 0900 hours we will depart for the last known location of the Avalon, which is about 3 to 4 days of travel at high warp. All crewmen are to be ready and be alert for changes in ship systems, please re-familiarize yourself with all duty functions as they may now have to be adjusted. Trelak Out."

-The Horizon is now 30 AU from the station that repaired us

-Repair droids are no longer on the ship.

-A new warp core is installed and all ship systems and structure are repaired.

-The ship's turbolifts access is restored

-The new warp core is larger and far more powerful than Starfleet warp cores, this new one, entirely reconstructed by the droids in engineering after we ejected ours, produces 6,000 tetradynes per second.

-To accommodate the higher demands of the new warp core, the Horizon's warp nacelles are outfitted with high-capacity warp coils and an advanced plasma conduit system that greatly increasing efficiency.

-With the higher energy out-put, Horizon's phaser arrays now have the output of a Type XII phaser.

-The Horizon's hull has been fitted with ablative armor [not to be confused with the far more powerful ablative generator shields]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shipwide All-call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwide All-call   Shipwide All-call I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shipwide All-call
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starship Horizon :: Episode :: Episode Logs-
Jump to: