Starship Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starship Horizon

Starship Horizon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stay Safe Everyone!
DB-01 "Nion"'s Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 8:26 am by Admin

» People Still Living?
DB-01 "Nion"'s Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 6:28 am by Admin

» Zemara Prime's application
DB-01 "Nion"'s Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 pm by Sevens

» Rank Structure
DB-01 "Nion"'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:00 pm by Sevens

» Application: Merzan Drex
DB-01 "Nion"'s Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:50 pm by Kano Krimson

» Application: Merzan Drex
DB-01 "Nion"'s Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 pm by Kano Krimson

» Shipwide All-call
DB-01 "Nion"'s Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:52 pm by Sevens

» My leave of absence. (Please read)
DB-01 "Nion"'s Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:05 pm by Amity

» Samael Trioyo's application
DB-01 "Nion"'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 pm by Sevens

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DB-01 "Nion"'s Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Admin

DB-01 "Nion"'s Application Empty
PostSubject: DB-01 "Nion"'s Application   DB-01 "Nion"'s Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:54 pm

--------------- Form Response ---------------

01 - Character Name = DB-01 "Nion"
02 - Character Age = looks mid-20's
03 - Character Race = android
04 - Rank = (Ensign/Cadet/Officer Cadet/Civilian)
05 - Position Applying For = Other
06 - Other = marine assault
07 - Agreements = I agree to be online/active at LEAST one day a week (Unless I give notice that I can't get online for that week), I agree to follow ALL guild OOC rules., I understand that though my application may be approved that I must still pass the 'initial interview/RP'
08 - Character Description = non-combat body: Small feminine stature of 5'4. Body made of synthetics although differnce was hard to notice save for the access port in the back of her neck hidden by her green hair. White two piece outfit adorning her opposed by black boots covering her feet. Her lovely curves were easily seen. Alive, though synthetic, she is also stronger than normal humanoids as was designed to be. In her current state there is little left to notice that differntiates her from others save for the soft angelic wings protruding from the back.

Combat body:Now there was a sight. Most combat droids were large in stature, but this one was quite small, standing only 5'4" in height. A prototype design, recently upgraded to a MK II, equipped with a unique A.I. that not only allows her to learn expotentialy, but gives her a more human personality. Mounted upon her right shoulder rests a railgun, a rather powerful electro-magnetic weapon. But it wasn't the only weapon she'd mount there, being able to interchange it with various weapons to suit her mission needs. One such weapon would be a Dober cannon, a weapon of such power that if she didn't brace herself while firing it, it's kick-back would be enough to knock her down. Now equipped with core self-destruct charges.
09 - Sample RP post = noin slowly advanced through the weeds of the swap...trying to stay as silent as she could. She listened carefully to the sounds of everything around her...that and look in normal mode, the heat of the swamp made IR useless.
10 - Abilitiys/Skills/Strengths = can see farther, and carries massive firepower.
11 - Weaknesses = is older technolody so has shutdowns in different situations, is not equipped for underwater planets
12 - Other = she has a strange tendincies to act strange in conversations...include saying the wrong thing at the wrong time

Message ID: 52470043

--------------- End of Form ---------------
Back to top Go down
http://www.starship-horizon.net
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DB-01 "Nion"'s Application   DB-01 "Nion"'s Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:58 pm

Quote :
04 - Rank = (Ensign/Cadet/Officer Cadet/Civilian)
You actually need to pick one.
Also remember that you would be required only to use dream specified weaponry/technology. {Talk wit an admin if you are unsure of things that would be allowed.}

Your application is now up for review. Please wait for an admin to get back to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.starship-horizon.net
Jorune
Asist. Admin
Jorune

PostSubject: Re: DB-01 "Nion"'s Application   DB-01 "Nion"'s Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:36 am

I'm not administration and it's not my place to say but, without trying to be rude, do we really need a third android?

Out of, what do we have that's really active, maybe ten at most? Three out of ten active members would be a third of our crew consisting of androids.
Back to top Go down
http://www.delectablesin.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: DB-01 "Nion"'s Application   DB-01 "Nion"'s Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:10 pm

ok i guess cadet will be what i choose....i can always go up n rank after all? and it's ok Jorune...i don't take offence to your comment in the least.
Back to top Go down
Jorune
Asist. Admin
Jorune

PostSubject: Re: DB-01 "Nion"'s Application   DB-01 "Nion"'s Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:54 am

DB-01 noin wrote:
ok i guess cadet will be what i choose....i can always go up n rank after all? and it's ok Jorune...i don't take offence to your comment in the least.

I'm glad. xD I cannot approve or deny applications and I have absolutely no say in what this continuity needs. I wanted you to realize that. I just think we're getting a lot of android applications compared to the size of our crew. But, then again, I don't know everything. I could be very wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.delectablesin.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DB-01 "Nion"'s Application   DB-01 "Nion"'s Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DB-01 "Nion"'s Application
Page 1 of 1