Starship Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starship Horizon

Starship Horizon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stay Safe Everyone!
1st Mission I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 8:26 am by Admin

» People Still Living?
1st Mission I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 6:28 am by Admin

» Zemara Prime's application
1st Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 pm by Sevens

» Rank Structure
1st Mission I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:00 pm by Sevens

» Application: Merzan Drex
1st Mission I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:50 pm by Kano Krimson

» Application: Merzan Drex
1st Mission I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 pm by Kano Krimson

» Shipwide All-call
1st Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:52 pm by Sevens

» My leave of absence. (Please read)
1st Mission I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:05 pm by Amity

» Samael Trioyo's application
1st Mission I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 pm by Sevens

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

1st Mission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
McGee
Cadet(Red)
Cadet(Red)
McGee

1st Mission Empty
PostSubject: 1st Mission   1st Mission I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Since there hasn't been a first mission officially set I guess i'll start throwing some out there. If I know one thing it's action movies. Other people, please feel free to put some of your own ideas too.

1. After setting out from the Academy we are intercepted by a Hirogen Hunting Part* whose only mission is to kill and take trophies from the dead and show them off.

*The Hirogen are an extremely aggressive race from the Delta Quadrant. They can reach the height of over 9 feet and their physical strength is many times greater than that of a human. The Hirogen are easily identified by their body armor, it allows them to survive in the most hostile environments.
A powerful Nomadic species occupying the Delta Quadrant, the Hirogen are very predatory race. They travel in small ships carrying only two or three persons, seeking out other life forms in order to hunt them. They are obsessed with gathering trophies - usually in the form of body parts or stolen technology - in order to demonstrate their hunting prowess to other Hirogens.

2. After setting out from the Academy we get a distress signal from a crashed Starfleet ship. When landing we find out it was Kazon** that attacked the ship and sent it towards the asteroid. When searching for survivors only the Kazon are alive and then attempt to steal the ship and it's technology.

**Kazon; The Kazon are the first group of aliens encountered by the U.S.S. Voyager in the Delta Quadrant. They are an aggressive, humanoid race of space faring plunderers who have become one of the leading powers in the region. They are a race of warriors, split into many sects. Each sect is headed by a Maje. The number of sects changes `almost every day'. It is mentioned that there are 18 sects in total. The Kazon gained independence about 26 years ago. Since they encountered the U.S.S. Voyager they are very interested in the transporter and replicator technology.

Just a few I thought of that would be cool. I'am just throwing stuff out there, so please put something if you think it is good too.
Back to top Go down

1st Mission
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starship Horizon :: OOC :: Suggestions-
Jump to: