Starship Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starship Horizon

Starship Horizon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stay Safe Everyone!
My leave of absence. (Please read) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 8:26 am by Admin

» People Still Living?
My leave of absence. (Please read) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 6:28 am by Admin

» Zemara Prime's application
My leave of absence. (Please read) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 pm by Sevens

» Rank Structure
My leave of absence. (Please read) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:00 pm by Sevens

» Application: Merzan Drex
My leave of absence. (Please read) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:50 pm by Kano Krimson

» Application: Merzan Drex
My leave of absence. (Please read) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 pm by Kano Krimson

» Shipwide All-call
My leave of absence. (Please read) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:52 pm by Sevens

» My leave of absence. (Please read)
My leave of absence. (Please read) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:05 pm by Amity

» Samael Trioyo's application
My leave of absence. (Please read) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 pm by Sevens

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My leave of absence. (Please read)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Admin

My leave of absence. (Please read) Empty
PostSubject: My leave of absence. (Please read)   My leave of absence. (Please read) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:22 am

As much as it kills me to say this, I must tell you all that I can no longer run the Horizon, However! Narris is now the lead Admin and will be keeping her up. There are some things I would like to say.

First I'd like to let you know that the RP will be starting again under Nar's administration. He will be running the plots and hopefully it will start soon!

Second I want to let you know the reasons behind my absence. I've been assigned to the Officers Mess, I manage the Bar, serve their food and keep up on payments or their 'Mess Bills' - including some manual labor, my posting here can last anywhere between 4 weeks to 8 months (though it looks like the later). This is a great opportunity for my career as I will be working closely with my superiors, it will also support me financially in many ways in order to help get the money I need to set up my life for leaving the service. This is why I must devote my efforts toward the job and administration of Horizon is too time consuming to continue.

Third I'd like to express my gratitude to all of the loyal members who have been with us for so long and still hold onto hope! If it wasn't for you, Horizon would have fallen long ago! You've all helped so much and invested so much time and effort into this guild! I want you all to know that your efforts really are noticed and I genuinely appreciate everything! I'm so glad to know you all and I hope that you can forgive me for the poor administration these last few months.

Fourth I want you all to know that I won't be quitting furcadia at all! I'm still around, sometimes I may be involved in some 'Home work' but in my free time I'll be relaxing with a little rp and chat. I can't however get involved in set plots since I can't guarantee that I can be online. I'll be working weekends a lot more.

Finally I'd like to let you all know that I will still keep up to date in everything that's going on in Horizon, I'll still be around to talk to you all and you can always email/PM me at any time I'll always make it a priority to get back to you!
This applies to any new members who read this xD

Thanks so much everyone for everything and I hope to get back as soon as possible!
Back to top Go down
http://www.starship-horizon.net
Amity

Amity

My leave of absence. (Please read) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My leave of absence. (Please read)   My leave of absence. (Please read) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:05 pm

aww I'll miss ya karl...
Do come back once in a while =D

Although that would explain about the spuds.
Back to top Go down
http://taily.deviantart.com

My leave of absence. (Please read)
Page 1 of 1