Starship Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starship Horizon

Starship Horizon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stay Safe Everyone!
Justin Emberland's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 8:26 am by Admin

» People Still Living?
Justin Emberland's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 6:28 am by Admin

» Zemara Prime's application
Justin Emberland's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 pm by Sevens

» Rank Structure
Justin Emberland's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:00 pm by Sevens

» Application: Merzan Drex
Justin Emberland's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:50 pm by Kano Krimson

» Application: Merzan Drex
Justin Emberland's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 pm by Kano Krimson

» Shipwide All-call
Justin Emberland's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:52 pm by Sevens

» My leave of absence. (Please read)
Justin Emberland's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:05 pm by Amity

» Samael Trioyo's application
Justin Emberland's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 pm by Sevens

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Justin Emberland's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Justin Emberland's Application Empty
PostSubject: Justin Emberland's Application   Justin Emberland's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:04 pm

--------------- Form Response ---------------

01 - Character Name = Justin Emberland
02 - Character Age = 32
03 - Character Race = Candid-Fox
04 - Rank = Ensign
05 - Position Applying For = Engineering
06 - Other =
07 - Agreements = I agree to be online/active at LEAST one day a week (Unless I give notice that I can't get online for that week), I agree to follow ALL guild OOC rules., I understand that though my application may be approved that I must still pass the 'initial interview/RP'
08 - Character Description = You see a fox with orange fur and blue eyes. He is about 6'1" and weighs only 150 lbs. He wears standard uniform for an engineer. The Ensign's fur is messy from working on machinery. The silver chain around his neck is attached to a small stone that he received from someone special. He is quiet and shy and always seems to be hiding something. Despite his unusual behaver, he is a good man and never lies unless it is under special circumstances. He is trustworthy and loyal but dislikes being around others.
09 - Sample RP post = Justin Emberland held the necklace closely. He only had a few minutes before he had to return to work but he still only spent his free time thinking. He sat down on the cool fabric of the small chair in the corner. When he was asked a question, he would always answer honestly... so why does it feel like he's lieing to himself when he says things will be okay. Why is it every time he gets close to his goal, she slips farther away. He stood up and began to walk to his post.One day he will end his search. He will find his lost love at any cost.
10 - Abilitiys/Skills/Strengths = Justin has extreamly good senses of hearing and smell. He also has an unnatural ability to think things completely through and pick the best options in an instant. An example would be if he were playing chess, he could have his opponent beat the second he makes his first move. His knowledge of machinery and electronics is exceptional. He almost got banned from the academy for upgrading the cooling unit without permission. He is good with many weapons and hand to hand combat but prefers not to fight. He works well under pressure.
11 - Weaknesses = Justin will, on occasion, let his emotions get the best of him. He can't handle extreamly high pitched sounds like from a dog whistle. His intellect makes him a worthy chess opponent but his strength is questionable and will be easily be defeated in combat. He will also risk himself to save almost anyone. Sometimes he goes into a mental state where he forgets who he and everyone else is and he becomes scared of everyone. This is rare, but it can be triggered by certain events.
12 - Other =

Message ID: 53606106

--------------- End of Form ---------------
Back to top Go down
http://www.starship-horizon.net
Sevens
Administrator
Sevens

PostSubject: Re: Justin Emberland's Application   Justin Emberland's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:24 pm

I have not heard from this person in a week, is he still with us?
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: Justin Emberland's Application   Justin Emberland's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:45 pm

Sevens wrote:
I have not heard from this person in a week, is he still with us?

yes, he was here just yesterday lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.rprepository.com/p/Jenny/
Sevens
Administrator
Sevens

PostSubject: Re: Justin Emberland's Application   Justin Emberland's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:01 pm

well, if he wants his interview he will need to talk with an admin, lol
Back to top Go down
Jorune
Asist. Admin
Jorune

PostSubject: Re: Justin Emberland's Application   Justin Emberland's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:28 pm

I've given Justin his OOC Interview. Smile He's ready to report for duty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.delectablesin.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Emberland's Application   Justin Emberland's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justin Emberland's Application
Page 1 of 1