Starship Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starship Horizon

Starship Horizon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stay Safe Everyone!
Character Profile : Jorune (Just Jorune) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 8:26 am by Admin

» People Still Living?
Character Profile : Jorune (Just Jorune) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 6:28 am by Admin

» Zemara Prime's application
Character Profile : Jorune (Just Jorune) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 pm by Sevens

» Rank Structure
Character Profile : Jorune (Just Jorune) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:00 pm by Sevens

» Application: Merzan Drex
Character Profile : Jorune (Just Jorune) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:50 pm by Kano Krimson

» Application: Merzan Drex
Character Profile : Jorune (Just Jorune) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 pm by Kano Krimson

» Shipwide All-call
Character Profile : Jorune (Just Jorune) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:52 pm by Sevens

» My leave of absence. (Please read)
Character Profile : Jorune (Just Jorune) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:05 pm by Amity

» Samael Trioyo's application
Character Profile : Jorune (Just Jorune) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 pm by Sevens

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Character Profile : Jorune (Just Jorune)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jorune
Asist. Admin
Jorune

Character Profile : Jorune (Just Jorune) Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile : Jorune (Just Jorune)   Character Profile : Jorune (Just Jorune) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:19 am

Full Name: Jorune; the Draenei prefer not to carry surnames and none of them ever have.

Species: Draenei!

Age: She doesn't know. Draenei live for thousands of years if permitted. (They do die of injuries like a human does.) And none of them actually remember their ages. They believe time moves faster and should be spent less being counted, the more of it you have.

Ship Position: Secretary-- I mean, Yoeman.

Rank Held: Senior Warrant Officer (Or WO)

Comments on your posting: Hmm. I don't have any! But I'd like to say that if anyone has any questions or concerns about the Draenei race, because we are not all World of Warcraft addicts, that they are free to ask! Narris asked Jorune about her race's past once in an RP and oh man, we ended up with like a twelve post epic story and an hour of time spent.

Previous postings/experience: Actually, I don't have any! Jorune is starting with this as her first position and me and her are learning together. Smile

Previous Discipline problems: None

Medical Conditions: Agoraphobia (Began May 2010)

Previous Medical Conditions: None

Prescribed Drugs: None.

Other: I feel that here I should mention an ability that all Draenei have; it is called Gift of the Naaru. It takes one round to post this as it is a simple spell. Target must be within ten yards of the draenei, though. It placed a mark on the forehead of the target ( Look at the male Draenei's forehead: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_W_4reRAyXkE/SO_8CJdaMNI/AAAAAAAAAGY/0y_lqV_8nss/s400/Draenei-Wallpaper-world-of-warcraft-267530_800_600.jpg ) that will last for between ten to even three posts depending on the severity of the wound. If the wound is light such as knots in a stressed Captain's back (ahem) it would relax and untangle these muscles, allowing the target comfort once more and would last for approximately ten rounds. The Gift of the Naaru can also:
- Heal minor scrapes and burns over two rounds and would last for six.
- Heal deeper wounds over the course of five rounds but would only last for six.
- Slow the bleeding on life-threatening wounds for three to four posts depending on severity and it would then fade.
It is a useful skill but Jorune is in no way a trained medical professional and always advises a trip to sickbay even if she blesses you with Gift of the Naaru. In life-threatening cases she cannot completely replace medical attention but can simply slow bleeding to help calm the situation or keep it contained until medical staff is able to get to someone. (Great for someone who has an injured character and does not want death!) Jorune can only cast this again, nine to ten rounds after she last cast it. So if working with a life-threatening situation, she may only be able to stop bleeding three or four posts to help contain the situation, but she still has to wait five or six rounds before she can cast it again! Consider it her cooldown, if you play WoW. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.delectablesin.deviantart.com/

Character Profile : Jorune (Just Jorune)
Page 1 of 1