Starship Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starship Horizon

Starship Horizon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stay Safe Everyone!
Lupin Lazaerus Wulfe's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 8:26 am by Admin

» People Still Living?
Lupin Lazaerus Wulfe's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 6:28 am by Admin

» Zemara Prime's application
Lupin Lazaerus Wulfe's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 pm by Sevens

» Rank Structure
Lupin Lazaerus Wulfe's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:00 pm by Sevens

» Application: Merzan Drex
Lupin Lazaerus Wulfe's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:50 pm by Kano Krimson

» Application: Merzan Drex
Lupin Lazaerus Wulfe's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 pm by Kano Krimson

» Shipwide All-call
Lupin Lazaerus Wulfe's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:52 pm by Sevens

» My leave of absence. (Please read)
Lupin Lazaerus Wulfe's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:05 pm by Amity

» Samael Trioyo's application
Lupin Lazaerus Wulfe's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 pm by Sevens

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lupin Lazaerus Wulfe's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Lupin Lazaerus Wulfe's Application Empty
PostSubject: Lupin Lazaerus Wulfe's Application   Lupin Lazaerus Wulfe's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:07 pm

--------------- Form Response ---------------

01 - Character Name = Lupin Lazaerus Wulfe
02 - Character Age = 18
03 - Character Race = Human
04 - Rank = Ensign
05 - Position Applying For = Security
06 - Other =
07 - Character Description = Thick lips and dreadlocks could possibly be the first thing to see about this man, well that, and his enormous size. His eyes were rather noticeable also. Their azure blue contrasting with his skin. As brawny as tall, the dark man was quite the imposing force. Dreadlocks were usually tied back when in uniform, or sometimes, very rarely, let down to hang at his shoulders. This uniform consisting of black trousers, and a black shirt with yellow shoulders. The yellow signifying his position on board. A small badge was placed on the left side of his uniform also.
08 - Sample RP post = Lupin Lazaerus Wulfe stared towards his folded uniform. A proud grin graced his lips as his hands smoothed over the attire. A glance over his shoulder towards the mirror gave a quick reminisce for the young adult. How his father would be proud now. With attention brought back once upon the uniform, he quickly changed. Starting with the black trousers, then the top, with the yellow upon it to signify his position among the crew. Lastly he reached down, placing a shoe onto each foot, and tying them. Rising once more, he would take one last look towards the mirror, then with satisfaction placed upon his features, he turned and strode towards the doors. They slid open from each side, and he continued on to his post.
09 - Abilitiys/Skills/Strengths = -Trained in a few forms of martial arts.
-Kickboxing
-Basic small pilot ship training
10 - Weaknesses = -Lack of other language skills.
-He isn't the best cook.
11 - Other =

--------------- End of Form ---------------
Back to top Go down
http://www.starship-horizon.net
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lupin Lazaerus Wulfe's Application   Lupin Lazaerus Wulfe's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:23 pm

With his training with fighting he looks like a good candidate for Security. Can't wait to see him in action Smile
Narris will give you the final check and let you know his thoughts ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.starship-horizon.net
Sevens
Administrator
Sevens

PostSubject: Re: Lupin Lazaerus Wulfe's Application   Lupin Lazaerus Wulfe's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:13 pm

i also approve, welcome to the crew, get with Narris ICly to make it official
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lupin Lazaerus Wulfe's Application   Lupin Lazaerus Wulfe's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lupin Lazaerus Wulfe's Application
Page 1 of 1