Starship Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starship Horizon

Starship Horizon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stay Safe Everyone!
Narris Trelak - Captain's Log I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 8:26 am by Admin

» People Still Living?
Narris Trelak - Captain's Log I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 6:28 am by Admin

» Zemara Prime's application
Narris Trelak - Captain's Log I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 pm by Sevens

» Rank Structure
Narris Trelak - Captain's Log I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:00 pm by Sevens

» Application: Merzan Drex
Narris Trelak - Captain's Log I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:50 pm by Kano Krimson

» Application: Merzan Drex
Narris Trelak - Captain's Log I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 pm by Kano Krimson

» Shipwide All-call
Narris Trelak - Captain's Log I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:52 pm by Sevens

» My leave of absence. (Please read)
Narris Trelak - Captain's Log I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:05 pm by Amity

» Samael Trioyo's application
Narris Trelak - Captain's Log I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 pm by Sevens

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Narris Trelak - Captain's Log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sevens
Administrator
Sevens

Narris Trelak - Captain's Log Empty
PostSubject: Narris Trelak - Captain's Log   Narris Trelak - Captain's Log I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:29 pm

"Captain's log, stardate 41304.5

"I was surprised, upon beaming aboard the Horizon, my first command, at the dissaray the ship personnel had been left in. Naturally, I do not blame the crew, but the previous commander, who I am told left the ship suddenly for political reasons. I was greeted by an ensign who was in the form of four-legged animal with a bushy tail and pointed ears, he was the highest ranking officer present and had been placed in charge of security. A medic greeted me as well, he was in the form of dog walking upright, there was also a cat that spoke. These 'anthros' as they are called, apparently come from a planet called Furcadia. It will take some time to get used to them, and while they are pleasant, I already find myself missing the companionship of humanoids. End log"
Back to top Go down
Sevens
Administrator
Sevens

PostSubject: Re: Narris Trelak - Captain's Log   Narris Trelak - Captain's Log I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:44 am

Captain's log.

"While performing a rotuine trainin mission, our maiden voyage, we were sucked through a rogue black hole and ejected in an unknown location. We suffered heavy damage and the majority of our crew have been lost. Caught in a nutrino storm, we would hav been destroyed but for the timely assistance of th ISS Avalon. All we know is that these people are NOT Starfleet, though they bear a striking resemblance to out own ships. With their timely help we minimized casualties and seal our warp core breach. I will be meeting with the captain of the Avalon tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Sevens
Administrator
Sevens

PostSubject: Re: Narris Trelak - Captain's Log   Narris Trelak - Captain's Log I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:45 pm

"Captain's Log, stardate 41600.8

"Since the accident, we have been traveling deep into the territory of Starship Avalon's enemies, the Orion Empire. Interestingly, the only thing of note to happen since my last log has been the appearance, as it were, of two orion women aboard this ship. Crewmen since we left spaceport, one of the sisters, Counselor Rosden, has recently recovered from injuries and been promoted to the position of ship's counselor. The other was presumed dead until engineering noticed a number of deteriorated transporter patterns had been stored in a transporter sub-system. We attempted to filter them, however they were beyond repair exept for one, this pattern belonged to the second orion sister, Cadet Engineer Rosden. During the nuetrino storm, she and a few other engineers had been working with a transporter malfunction. Trapped in the transporter room as the storm intensified, they put themselves into the transporter buffer and stored their patterns in the ship's compuer to avoid being killed by the heavy damage the exposed transporter was taking. Because the transporter was damaged, the patterns were corrupted almost beyond recovery. I am happy to say that Cadet Rosden is doing fine now and has been reunited with her sister. Computer, send preceding segment of the log to Counselor Rosden.

"Other than that, we are continuing to prepare for the worst with the Avalon situation. The subspace beacon is in place now, and Cadet Tarek is designing a warp missile that can bypass ship shielding. It's a pity Starfleet doesn't employ androids like him they would get a lot more one. What impresses me is his ability to actually design and create something new, even though he seems to lack other human traits such as emotions. Still, I wish him the best. End log."
Back to top Go down
Sevens
Administrator
Sevens

PostSubject: Re: Narris Trelak - Captain's Log   Narris Trelak - Captain's Log I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:13 pm

"Captain's Log, stardate 41606.8

"After Avalon reported control malfunctions, we dropped out of warp with them and waited as they effected repairs. We are now waiting on word for them to jump to warp again..."

"Captain's log, stardate 41607.2

"I woke up to find myself in sickbay and not entirely sure what has happened to us, even though I feel perfectly fine. It is our information, not my memory, that is lacking. After jumping to warp 8 with Avalon, we collided with an unknown spatial phenomenon and were sent hurtling through space. Cadet Tarek reported that we were traveling at a tremendous speed but were not traveling at warp. We came to a halt amidst a fleet battle between two unknown forces and narrowly missed being destroyed by crossfire and what appeared to be a controlled wormhole weapon. However, we were badly damaged and suffered a major warp core breach. Without enough power to contain the breach, I was forced to eject the core as we were tractored into a nebula. Trapped in the tractor's control, we were unable to escape a safe distance from the warp core before it exploded, disintegrating the lower portion of the ship. Despite what appears to be a hopeless situation in a ship that is entirely unsalvageable, we are not dead. The tractor beams pulled us into a space station and shut down everything but life support. We were scanned, a large number of droids were beamed aboard, and they began to effect repairs without seeming to notice the crew at all. There has been no sign of anyone being aboard the space station except for the repair droids, there is nothing for us to do now but let them work and hope our systems are back online soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narris Trelak - Captain's Log   Narris Trelak - Captain's Log I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narris Trelak - Captain's Log
Page 1 of 1