Starship Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starship Horizon

Starship Horizon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stay Safe Everyone!
Aiticima Rosden's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 8:26 am by Admin

» People Still Living?
Aiticima Rosden's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 6:28 am by Admin

» Zemara Prime's application
Aiticima Rosden's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 pm by Sevens

» Rank Structure
Aiticima Rosden's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:00 pm by Sevens

» Application: Merzan Drex
Aiticima Rosden's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:50 pm by Kano Krimson

» Application: Merzan Drex
Aiticima Rosden's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 pm by Kano Krimson

» Shipwide All-call
Aiticima Rosden's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:52 pm by Sevens

» My leave of absence. (Please read)
Aiticima Rosden's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:05 pm by Amity

» Samael Trioyo's application
Aiticima Rosden's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 pm by Sevens

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Aiticima Rosden's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Aiticima Rosden's Application Empty
PostSubject: Aiticima Rosden's Application   Aiticima Rosden's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:56 am

01 - Character Name = Aiticima Rosden
02 - Character Age = 22
03 - Character Race = Orion/Elasian
04 - Rank = Ensign (was told to say ask Narris about this)
05 - Position Applying For = Medical
06 - Other =
07 - Agreements = I agree to be online/active at LEAST one day a week (Unless I give notice that I can't get online for that week), I agree to follow ALL guild OOC rules., I understand that though my application may be approved that I must still pass the 'initial interview/RP'
08 - Character Description = Smooth emerald skin was a catching feature on the woman, the color covering a body with proud curves to envy and a thin waiste. Black hair was kept long and waved in it's natural way, and would have contrasted her blue eyes if it weren't for the skin. Expressions were often dry and calculating, though they were set in a beautiful face that could make up for it when she smiled. A mirror image to her sister, and a half to a whole. A combination of Orion and Elasian could make a woman very arrogant.

09 - Sample RP post = Aiticima was seated in the lobby, a usual bored look on her face and keeping no ones company but her own. Not to say there weren't other's in the room, but her possition with back leaned against the wall and an arm crossed over her chest was not inviting enough to have encouraged more personal company. A leg was crossed over the other in that womanly proper way, foot tapping idly at the air. Though not entirely cruel in her appearance, she did not give off an air of general friendliness. Her eyes watched the other's in the room as if they were animals in a zoo, and their actions were something to observe but never take part in. Conversations heard, maybe considered rudely, but not joined. Alone, perhaps she was a little antisocial. But everything one needed to gather about understanding others could be done just as well without having to get yourself into sloppy interactions of your own, she figured.
10 - Abilitiys/Skills/Strengths = Rational and calm
From being part Elasian, tears touch a man's skin they fall in love with her for two days.
From being part Orion, let's off pheremones that slowly drive at men and raise testosterone. Also may give women around her headaches.

11 - Weaknesses = Not conversational
Slightly arrogant
No combat or weapons skills whatsoever
12 - Other =

Message ID: 51281242

--------------- End of Form ---------------
Back to top Go down
http://www.starship-horizon.net
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aiticima Rosden's Application   Aiticima Rosden's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:57 am

I'm sorry its taken so long to get your app up here, I've been away. I gave Narris the login details for the Admin mailbox but it seems he's having trouble getting onto it...
Well, its a great app and I really enjoyed reading it. Look forward to your interview ^^
Back to top Go down
Sevens
Administrator
Sevens

PostSubject: Re: Aiticima Rosden's Application   Aiticima Rosden's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:46 am

Admin wrote:
01 - Character Name = Aiticima Rosden
04 - Rank = Ensign (was told to say ask Narris about this)

I suggested she apply for this rank rather than cadet, since she is going to be our ship's counselor (if i remember correctly from our conversation). We'll get your interview process finished up asap, I'm gonna have some free time tonight =)
Back to top Go down
Jorune
Asist. Admin
Jorune

PostSubject: Re: Aiticima Rosden's Application   Aiticima Rosden's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:05 pm

Did this interview ever happen? Very Happy I'm anxious to see this player in our continuity!
Back to top Go down
http://www.delectablesin.deviantart.com/
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aiticima Rosden's Application   Aiticima Rosden's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Jorune wrote:
Did this interview ever happen? Very Happy I'm anxious to see this player in our continuity!

Indeed it did. She is now a member of the crew ^^
Back to top Go down
Aiticima

Aiticima

PostSubject: Re: Aiticima Rosden's Application   Aiticima Rosden's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Yay! I am super excited!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiticima Rosden's Application   Aiticima Rosden's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aiticima Rosden's Application
Page 1 of 1