Starship Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starship Horizon

Starship Horizon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stay Safe Everyone!
Arghleh's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 8:26 am by Admin

» People Still Living?
Arghleh's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 6:28 am by Admin

» Zemara Prime's application
Arghleh's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 pm by Sevens

» Rank Structure
Arghleh's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:00 pm by Sevens

» Application: Merzan Drex
Arghleh's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:50 pm by Kano Krimson

» Application: Merzan Drex
Arghleh's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 pm by Kano Krimson

» Shipwide All-call
Arghleh's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:52 pm by Sevens

» My leave of absence. (Please read)
Arghleh's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:05 pm by Amity

» Samael Trioyo's application
Arghleh's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 pm by Sevens

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Arghleh's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Arghleh's Application Empty
PostSubject: Arghleh's Application   Arghleh's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:39 am

--------------- Form Response ---------------

01 - Character Name = Arghleh
02 - Character Age = 19
03 - Character Race = Human
04 - Rank = Cadet
05 - Position Applying For = Security
06 - Other =
07 - Agreements = I agree to be online/active at LEAST one day a week (Unless I give notice that I can't get online for that week), I agree to follow ALL guild OOC rules., I understand that though my application may be approved that I must still pass the 'initial interview/RP'
08 - Character Description = Often lost in thought and daydreams, Arghleh usually forgets what he is doing and messes things up easily. He stands at about 5'9" with bright orange hair atop his head. He seems a bit muscular, but it is a bit hard to tell when he often wears striped sweaters. He also seems to wear a mysterious black scarf with yellow spots. His smile is a goofy one, and his laugh can make other people laugh. He possesses some strange ability that allows him to quickly make friends with pretty much anybody.

09 - Sample RP post = Arghleh was walking down the hall, carrying a heavy box of who-knows-what. The box was heavy, and his destination was still quite a distance away. He drops the box quite clumsily and it makes a loud crashing noise. Arghleh looks round him, but thankfully, no one was around to see him drop the box. He sat down on the box. Then, out of nowhere, he began to become curious what was inside the box. What if it was fragile and he just broke it? Arghleh slowly opens the box, and inside, he sees something that surprises him. He gasps. He curses. All this time he was carrying a big rock. He then wonders why he was carrying the rock and where he was carrying it to. He looked at his notepad, "Room 84XB" it said. He closed the box back, picked it up, and began to head there. He wanted to know why there was a rock in the middle of space, not that there are billions of other rocks out there, you know? When he finally reached the room, he stared at the door. He slowly slid it open. A bright light. What the--?
10 - Abilitiys/Skills/Strengths = Arghleh is used to manual labor, and often does it without question. He is also willing to share, or maybe it's because he doesn't notice that other people are stealing his stuff. Arghleh is amazingly loyal and can make friends very easily.
11 - Weaknesses = Arghleh is easily distracted and very clumsy. He is often falling off things and occasionally falling up stairs. He spends a lot of time getting all band-aided up and whatnot. Arghleh is also not the brightest person you'll meet, and that is partly due to his amazingly short attention span.
12 - Other = Arghleh has a bad habit about chewing gum and often pops it loudly in public faces. He is also disinterested about relationships with strangers, however once he gets to know you, that's another thing.

--------------- End of Form ---------------
Back to top Go down
http://www.starship-horizon.net
Sevens
Administrator
Sevens

Arghleh's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arghleh's Application   Arghleh's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:08 pm

Looks good, we'll get your interviews done now and you're approved
Back to top Go down

Arghleh's Application
Page 1 of 1