Starship Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starship Horizon

Starship Horizon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stay Safe Everyone!
Jorune's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 8:26 am by Admin

» People Still Living?
Jorune's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 6:28 am by Admin

» Zemara Prime's application
Jorune's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 pm by Sevens

» Rank Structure
Jorune's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:00 pm by Sevens

» Application: Merzan Drex
Jorune's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:50 pm by Kano Krimson

» Application: Merzan Drex
Jorune's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 pm by Kano Krimson

» Shipwide All-call
Jorune's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:52 pm by Sevens

» My leave of absence. (Please read)
Jorune's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:05 pm by Amity

» Samael Trioyo's application
Jorune's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 pm by Sevens

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jorune's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Jorune's Application Empty
PostSubject: Jorune's Application   Jorune's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:30 am

--------------- Form Response ---------------

01 - Character Name = Jorune
02 - Character Age = 23
03 - Character Race = Draenei
04 - Rank = Cadet; Fourth Year
05 - Position Applying For = Other
06 - Other = Yoeman
07 - Character Description = ::: <a href="http://imageftw.com/uploads/20100123/a96fb8cfb39c9277.jpg">Image</a> ::: <i> Exotic? Indeed. Horns sprouted from within her indigo-tinted hair, tied up in two buns against her neck, only to curl backwards in a demonic display. From below those horns four small tentacles were present, two on each side of her head, decorated with gold beads and resting against the draenei's neck. Curvaceous form of pale blue flesh was covered by a simple red corset that hugged her frame until it met a pair of brown leather shorts. A tail was present but it was also blue-hued flesh and a gold ring. Shapely, strong legs ended barefoot and with hooves.</i>

***NOTE: This will change, obviously, to a uniform if she is accepted. I have actually already worked one out with Narris, or Omikron.
08 - Sample RP post = Jorune slid herself into a nearby chair, slouching her shoulders forward and dropping her chin to her chest as she started down at the PADD in her left hand. It'd been a long day and yet she knew she still had more to do. The draenei lifted a blue-tinted hand only to drag her fingertip across the interface of the slender electronic and mumble to herself. Even her thick Russian voice sounded tired. "By the Light of the Naaru, a bed is going to feel wonderous tonight..."
09 - Abilitiys/Skills/Strengths = She's intelligent and sophisticated. Jorune is good at puzzle solving as well as playing emotions to gain trust and friendship.

Gift of the Naaru - Draenei have the ability to heal a target for a small amount over time. This means they would be able to heal scratches or flesh wounds over a few posts. But if the wound was significant, they may be able to slow bleeding but medical attention would be required. If the wound was life threatening, well, you better hope medical finds you soon. It's nothing too great.
10 - Weaknesses = Combat. She's sophisticated, intelligent and organized but much more brains then bronze.

The tentacles on her face, her chin, are also sensitive. High-riding clothing or touching gets irritating quickly.

She also cannot wear shoes because of her hooves and backward-bending legs.
11 - Other = Don't think you missed a thing. Smile But I have to say, great way to use Webs Feedback page. I'd never have thought of this.

--------------- End of Form ---------------
Back to top Go down
http://www.starship-horizon.net
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jorune's Application   Jorune's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:44 am

Great character, And love the Yoeman idea, though this position would require a military NCO (None Commissioned Officer) Rank Perhaps a: Master Chief Petty Officer? Talk to Narris, see what you think.. and when your ready to move on then we will jump you to ensign rank.
He will be reviewing this app also and will place his thoughts here.
I really look forward to seeing you ^^
Back to top Go down
Sevens
Administrator
Sevens

PostSubject: Re: Jorune's Application   Jorune's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Jorune! <3

Lol, the position of Captain's Yeoman is normally a Petty Officer position appointed at the discretion of the Commanding Officer.

Of course it's a neat idea, i always wanted a secretary to bring me coffee ;p jk jk, I'll meet up with you ICly so we can finalize it all.
Back to top Go down
Jorune
Asist. Admin
Jorune

PostSubject: Re: Jorune's Application   Jorune's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:55 am

Last edited by Jorune on Thu May 20, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.delectablesin.deviantart.com/
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jorune's Application   Jorune's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:16 pm

Sorry Jorune
I love you <3

Um well we just need to discuss what exactly his 'job' is. The rest of the app process you've already done so that can be skipped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jorune's Application   Jorune's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jorune's Application
Page 1 of 1