View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jorune
Asist. Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crew Logs - Jorune's Logs   Tue May 25, 2010 5:39 am

[OOCly created May 17th]

"Jorune's Logs.

"I have not wanted to talk to anyone about the interesting pain inflicted on me during my stay with the Shal'estans. But Captain Trelak seems to be very adament that I should at least try. How would I even know if I needed the session with the Counselor unless I tried? It might reveal startling outcomes.

"So today Captain Trelak went with me when I went to see Counselor Rosden. I have unable to give him a proper report and figured I could hit two birds with one phaser. Hah, see what I did there? Anyway, I thought I might be more comfortable not seeing her one-on-one. But it turns out the Counselor was not feeling well when we showed up!

"So, instead, I gave him his report in the ready room. He didn't ask me to reveal such a sensitive topic in public like a professional report but I felt if I was being consoled more then reporting that I might not have been able to without crying. And even in the professional setting I didn't last long before I was crying.

"But I have to say, after another long day of having to try and remember all those details, I feel much better knowing it's out there and maybe at least my Captain will understand my feelings towards the Shal'estans a little better. Also, he's seemed to mention an odd habit I have picked up with my hands. I will have to look into the behavior a little more to determine why it is I have suddenly picked it up..."

"End log."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.delectablesin.deviantart.com/
Jorune
Asist. Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crew Logs - Jorune's Logs   Tue May 25, 2010 5:54 am

[OOCly created May 20th]

"Jorune's logs.

"I have finally determined where I have gotten the odd habit of flexing my hand into a fist repeatidly. It is a need for an outlet. When I am feeling overwhelmed with any emotion, which is easy for me recently, I lack an outlet and I chose to do so in my hands. When reporting details of my capture to the Captain I was overwhelmed by too many emotions and I did it. When I was on the holodeck today trying to see if some more runs through tactical station would help me I became frustrated with my inability to get faster at this station and I started to flex my hand. I will need to find an outlet for these things in my spare time and learn to relax more when I do feel these emotions. But I fear it will take too long...

"I have been getting better at this tactical station, I believe. I am getting faster at correctly targeting and I am starting to watch my readouts with much more precision but I am still not at a level I feel comfortable. I would like to continue a little longer. Just knowing what and who is in my hands if I ever actually needed to take that station would make me so uneasy. I am not trying to learn the stations so that way I can take them. I am just wanting to learn them incase they go empty in an emergency situation or their personell is injured or unable to report. I enjoy my job and certainly don't plan on taking up any promotions to put me onto the bridge.

"That reminds me! I had an odd experience in the lounge! Amicitia Rosden had invited me to dessert one night. She knows my favorite, Solarian Ice Cream, and I could not decline the invitation. But she had added so many toppings to it that it almost changed the flavor. It was delicious either way though! But she walked behind me for some reason and next thing I know I was getting a face full of whipped topping from a can. Right there in the lounge! Now, jokes are one thing. And a game is another thing. But I was just unsure of how to react. I just left and came back to clean myself up. I got a few strange looks on the way to my quarters...

"End log."

Back to top Go down
Jorune
Asist. Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crew Logs - Jorune's Logs   Tue May 25, 2010 5:59 am

[OOCly created May 23rd]

"Jorune's Logs.

"So I have almost nothing interesting to say tonight. But there are a few things I have been noticing...

"The crew has stopped treating me like someone who needs to be carefully handled or they'll break. I feel much less alienated and more part of the family once again.

"I have been able to almost normally resume my duties as Yoeman and learning the tactical station. It brings me so much relaxation after a good run in a simulator while knowing I am learning and growing more and more efficient.

"And I have learned the lounge was not my place for visiting this week. I have gotten into a spot of trouble with Amicitia, watched a Klingon devour Gagh like the serpent worms were some heavenly delecacy and today I even had the Admiral spill coffee on me and burn me. Admiral Ashton felt so bad though! He even walked me to sickbay and back to my quarters so I could change before reporting to the bridge. But I have also learned I am one of the few who enjoy Klingon coffee...

"End log."

Back to top Go down
Jorune
Asist. Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crew Logs - Jorune's Logs   Tue May 25, 2010 6:21 am

[OOCly created May 25th]

"Jorune's Logs.

"I have been unable to make a log these past few days but do I have the oddest story.

"While getting close to a pulsar a terrible headache came over me. Apparently it came over many of the crew as well and even the Captain has showed signs of feeling ill since. I still don't even know for sure what happened to the probe we launched into it! All I know is that we are currently with a malfunctioning ship. It is not correctly running and we are inable to exit the pulsar's hold on us. At the same time we are encountering distortions in the ship. Hallways are suddenly becoming angles that are impossible to walk down, rooms are turning themselves upside down and giving us good tosses onto our heads when we try and enter them. And tonight we are even experiencing zero gravity conditions.

"I have learned that while under the influence of distortions in space we do not use the turbolift! Under any conditions! We were so tossed around, by the time we were done, only one of us was in good condition. Well, one of us and Tarek but he's a special case. I have actually been suffering a break in my shoulder and am unable to use my left arm. I also have hit my head pretty hard, it seems. It was bleeding for awhile and I have had to change uniforms. But I have also used my blessed ability on myself and relieved the minor aches, pains and bleeding.

"Now I am just sore and in need of medical treatment. But the Klingon on duty has bedside manners equal to an Orc. I would not dare tell him that but when a medical procedure is described to someone as 'painful as giving birth to twins' I am not to prone on sitting through it. Would you be?

"End log."

Back to top Go down
Jorune
Asist. Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crew Logs - Jorune's Logs   Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:34 pm

[OOCly Created May 28th]

"Jorune's Logs.

"I had decided to roam the ship in hopes of finding my room. While I did I found that taking my arm out of my sleeve and using the tightness of my uniform to hold it against my chest it did look awefully strange. But it did not hurt nearly as bad as trying to defy zero gravity with an arm I had no feeling in.

"I ran into the Captain when I was trying to explore the ship. My goal was to find a hallfway with enough doors that I may have the chance to open one to my own room. Or even that I may be lucky enough to find my own room in the process of locating one of these hallways. He was able to help me with my shoulder. I must note that the Captain can be better at fixing minor jams, sprains and bruises. It did not feel like giving birth like that Klingon said it would.

"The zero gravity is in place purposely, I've learned. It was pure genius that engineering activated it to help keep the crew from all these bumps and bruises getting worse or more common. Medical was very busy from what I saw. I don't think that it helped that a majority of the bridge members have bunkered down there for now. But it does make sense that it is a good way to meet up with everyone. Afterall, you wouldn't want to wait for your crew on the bridge and then find out half of them are injured, now would you?

"End log."

Back to top Go down
Jorune
Asist. Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crew Logs - Jorune's Logs   Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:42 pm

[OOCly Created May 31st]

"Jorune's logs.

"There has not been much to do while everyone has been trying to get their barings together over this while scenario we've put ourselves in. Though I have to say, I do not think I am the only one enjoying working in the zero gravity. I'm sure there are a few who's jobs have become much more difficult but thank the Naaru for the training we've all recieved in preperation for times like this.

"I've even noticed that Amicitia does espicially well in zero gravity like it's a second nature to her. Except for when I caught her trying to tie herself to an enterance to a jeffries tube just so she could go to sleep without randomly bumping into things. That was pretty awkward. I have noticed that the Captain is having fun, if anything, with the zero gravity. Any chance he can take to do something he normally couldn't, he'll do it. But he does it with such timing and air about him that it's professional all at the same time. What a very strange way of thinking it must be to want to look professional even when having fun... I would be a horrible Captain.

"I am just glad injuries have come down to a very minimal. Only the occasional head bumps from being unexpectedly close to a station, door, or whatever it may be. I have thought a few times myself that a chair or wall is creeping up on me. It's a very odd way of thinking, as well.

"End log."

Back to top Go down
Jorune
Asist. Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crew Logs - Jorune's Logs   Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:47 pm

[OOCly Created June 3rd]

"Jorune's logs.

"The zero gravity has now been replaced with a normal gravity and we have escaped the distortions as well as the pulsar. I was not on the bridge when all of this happened but was on the ship. I have to say, I have not yet asked what made them decide what they did or how they have accomplished it, but it was a very tough ride out.

"I have heard the running jokes that our new helmsman has some artificial limbs. I am sure that he did not tell anyone about these and something horribly embarassing must have happened but for the specifics, I haven't run into those yet either. I just know that there have been many leg jokes floating around him. Amicitia herself seems to come up with the best ones such as asking him, "So, you've got your footing today, Ensign?"

"I do feel sorry for this man. He has to be so embarassed! Or maybe he is one of those types of people who accept and joke about the situation. I'll have to meet him to find out, I guess.

"For now, I need to find a few answers. I'm in a terribly confusing situation.

"End log."

Back to top Go down
Jorune
Asist. Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crew Logs - Jorune's Logs   Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:53 pm

[OOCly Created June 6th]

"Jorune's logs.

"Now that everything has been put it in it's right spot I have resumed practicing the tactical station on my free time. I have become very confident over the months with being able to perform it's duties. But when I had an unexpect visitor come decide to help me today, I have learned that I lack in a certain area.

"It was the Captain who had come to visit me. He ran a simulation with me in order to... Well, I'm actually not so sure. He may have been wanting to see or hear my progress or he may have just wanted to see what I was up to and had the time. But I lack in reporting. I have learned that while in the holodeck by myself, I do not report to anyone and therefore have been making my own decisions based on situations. But I also realize on the bridge I cannot possibly make decisions while standing at the station unless given permission to do so.

"So I have once again found something I need to fine tune. This is fine with me because I am not looking to learn these stations for anything but my own enjoyment and education. I enjoy knowing I can be of some use on the bridge in the end. Because, afterall, I want to learn a varierty of stations if I can. I have to say I do feel much more confident about the bridge and being on the bridge when I understand more and more of the bridge. But that just makes sense, doesn't it?

"End log."

Back to top Go down
Jorune
Asist. Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crew Logs - Jorune's Logs   Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:00 pm

[OOCy Created June 9th]

"Jorune's logs.

"I was enjoying some recreational time and I did not feel like another run with the tactical station in the holodeck. This time I finally took the time to dance. That may sound odd but I only know the common dance that the Draenei used and that my mother taught me. But it just involves using my hips, knees and shoulders. Well, and my hands and hooves, but not so much.

"I wanted to learn an easy going dance so I chose a common slow dance. It's a very gorgeous dance but it concentrates on foot work and fluid movements with a partner and not so much my hips. When I think dancing and I try to use my hips, well, I only start making movements too quick and my poor partner fumbles.

"So when I was learning this dance the Commander had popped in to see what I was doing. He was kind enough to even be a dance partner for me! I have to say, I was very worried about the way two unskilled dancers with claws and hooves would go along if they fumbled but we both danced very well! We started out at only a quarter speed, to learn our footing, and then progressed into half speed and then a normal speed for this dance. Not once did I step on him and not once did he step on me! But I did seem to mess up when I forgot I was not using my hips in this dance.

"I have had an enjoyable learning experience and I do hope next time the Commander does not go rigid just putting his hand on my hip. He actually looked down for his feet once and I think he caught a glimpse down my blouse. That was, to say in the least, the end of our cherade. He's adorably shy.

"End log."

Back to top Go down
Jorune
Asist. Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crew Logs - Jorune's Logs   Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:01 pm

[OOCly Created June 12th]

"Jorune's Logs.

I've been meeting a lot more crew members as they are promoted and I run into them more. Today I've gone and met a new helmsman by the name Baxter. He has a very long name, actually, but when I asked him what he preferred to be called Baxter was just the first one on the lift of nicknames so it is what I chose.

"He is such a... unique, individual. Baxter claims he had a Draenei lover in the past and that I remind him of her. He also told me she had left him for another, or something like that, and I think this is why I am noticing Baxter act with an affinity for me. It is very strange to hear constant catcalls in the lounge.

"It was even more strange to have Senya try and explain his references to me once. I walked into a room and heard him saying, "She's definitely got an attractive for me. Good thing I scored a date with her." Baxter had once asked if the ship had any larger uniforms and he reached up above his head, saying, "Because my shirt is just too tight." Once Senya explained this I couldn't believe he had said such a thing to me. Let alone he said this to me infront of the Rosden sisters and a new Cadet I had just met.

"Now, I enjoy playing pick-up lines on the androids, espicially Cadet Hatchet Shell, but this brings a whole new level. These are almost, should I say, annoying? Embarassing, even. I wonder what other things have been said behind my back and what they make my reputation look like.

"I wonder if I should not remind him I agreed to dinner the other day...

"End log."

Back to top Go down
Jorune
Asist. Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crew Logs - Jorune's Logs   Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:10 pm

[OOCly Created June 15th]

"Jorune's logs.

"So I did have my date with Baxter. Or, he seems to think it was a date, when I was only asked to join him for dinner. Was dinner really that big of a thing? I meet the Captain for dinner all the time. I've also had dinner with Ensign Vagh, Doctor Tavana and even Commander Sivel... I wonder if having lunch with someone is also considered a date. If that's the case, I need to stop dating the Counselor and the Doctor...

"I didn't enjoy it in the last, to say. I seemed to find my dinners with the rest of my friends much more comfortable, enjoyable and smooth. There are never any arguements about who wants what to eat, or drink, and we're very polite to each other. I didn't know how to tell Baxter I was not enjoying myself. I told him that Doctor Tavana wanted to see me to discuss the results of my brain scans.

"That reminds me, I still haven't gone and spoken to Doctor Tavana or Cadet Hatchet about this. I bet Ensign Vagh would know, too, if I just had the time to ask him to look at what diagnoses they concluded. I bet Doctor Tavana is going to get angry with me if I don't check in soon.

"Anyway, I had ran into the Captain after leaving Baxter. He was popping in for something to eat and asked me to report something to him. I am glad I did get to sit down and enjoy a meal afterall with someone who was so much kinder. I really wonder why Captain Trelak has a reputation for being so strict... He can't not be as a Captain but that doesn't mean Narris is just as strict as Captain Trelak. Who knows?

"End log."

Back to top Go down
Jorune
Asist. Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crew Logs - Jorune's Logs   Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:21 pm

[OOCly Created June 18th]

"Jorune's logs.

"I had the most embarassing and worst experience today. I really did not mean to be rude at all to Aiticima Rosden and Amicitia Rosden but I guess I was.

"Amicitia was leaning against me in the lounge and Aiticima was in her lap. I figured the Counselor would be the calmer one to ask so I asked her about a story I heard. I had heard that if Orion slavegirls didn't ask a high enough price for themselves, that they were sold as food. Yes, I did ask it. I see my flaws now; even if it is a little too late.

"She had got all teary eyed and looked at Amicitia then began to tell me a story. She said that it was true and that their mother and their sisters had been subjected to this treatment of being served as a food one night. She hid her face in Amicitia's shoulder and then the engineer continued the story. She had said that they were asked to help prepare their family, I think, and then that they saw a book on how to cook Orions a week later.

"I was shocked. I felt so bad... All I could do was apologize before I felt tears in my eyes and then, there they were, running down my cheeks.

"But then I was comforted by the girls and they told me that this was supposed to be a joke. That their mother and their siblings were all fine and living happily. I felt so humiliated. But, I think, that that is what I deserve for asking such a strange question. I did apologize many times and I only hope neither is angry with me.

"End log."

Back to top Go down
Jorune
Asist. Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crew Logs - Jorune's Logs   Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:48 pm

[OOCly Created June 19th]

"Jorune's logs.

"Today, when I was on the bridge, we intercepted a distress signal from a ship. I had heard the name of the ship a few times but I was very distracted with the way Senya was talking to me that it didn't even click at first. The ship's name was the Sha'tar; it is a Draenei word meaning 'Born of Light.' Once I heard it I did immediatly tell the Captain but he didn't want to put his bets down on Draenei. But I knew what it was; inside I did. I just didn't say anything.

"Once we got close to the ship's coordinates I was asked to open a hailing frequency. I watched the ship appear on the main viewer and my heart sunk; it was a Naaru's ship. These had to be Draenei; they could not be Broken. I still said nothing and I opened a hailing frequency just like I was asked to do. The ship responded with a video but they seemed to be in a chaotic situation. The Draenei are so tidy, prideful... This was not that. He requested medical help.

"The Sha'tar was a huge ship! Even for a Naaru. The fact that they needed medical help and did not have a large enough medical division immediatly sent flags off in my head.

"Twenty minutes later I was ordered to meet the Captain in the shuttle bay. I had briefed him on any thoughts or concerns I had beforehand but I still felt very unsure about the ship. Only once we had boarded it did I understand. This was a civilian ship; not the usual exploration ship. They were just looking for a new planet to call home. There were women, children, men... All laying on the floors in the most comfortable way their medical team could assist them in.

"We were taken to the top of the ship where the worst wounded were. There were so many! Doctor Tavana's medical team was easily outnumbered ten to one even with just tending to the worst.

"I noticed a specific man, right beside the door, who was talking to himself. I knew he was not talking to himself but to a companion however, I neglected to tell anyone but Doctor Tavana. His pet unstealthed and became visible right beside him and it was a ravager. That was a very strange companion for a Draenei but it scared Doctor Tavana and Leutenant Sol even fired on the poor ravager with her phaser. I tried to pick it up to show my cremates that it was not going to hurt them but I was not going to get in the way of phaser fire and ended up carrying the ravager back to the ship when it's tamer's wounds were deemed too severe.

"Now, it does not listen to me, because I am not it's tamer. But since I was the only one that would even come near it... Here I am, a ravager hissing in the corner of my private quarters. I do hope it's tamer does come concious very soon. On the other side of the coin, I don't think I am going to be expecting many visitors.

"End log."

Back to top Go down
Jorune
Asist. Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crew Logs - Jorune's Logs   Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:15 pm

[OOCly Created June 22nd]

"Jorune's logs.

"So I have been given the responsibility of watching this ravager companion that we found with one of the injured Draenei. It is a very strange responsibility and I have never imagined it would be a difficult one. But I have used more of the appliances available to me in my own quarters then I have anywhere else. If the ravager is using it's ability to stealth, or turn invisible, I get wierd looks for talking to it or when it's claws come clicking down the hallway after me. When the creature is visible to everyone else I don't think anyone comes within a five foot radius of me. And the Trill on the ship? They're allergic to him, apparently. Or they think they are and I don't see them unless they have to see me for something. Even in my own room it has a foul temperment, too. I am actually very guilty of locking it in the bathroom a few times when it chooses to sit in the corner of my bedroom and just hiss at me.

"I do think this, on top of some things that have been bothering me lately, and the treatment I have recieved on the bridge has altered my mood a bit. I always feel so... Nothing. Lately I've felt depressed or angry. Sometimes I even feel like I'm going to get snappy with someone and I do hope it is not a superior officer or a friend of mine. Maybe I should tell Counselor Rosden and she might be able to help me think past it all. I don't know; I hate burdening others even if it's their job or what they enjoy.

"End log."

Back to top Go down
Jorune
Asist. Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crew Logs - Jorune's Logs   Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 pm

[OOCly Created June 25th]

"Jorune's logs.

"I was talking to the Captain when Senya Tavana called me into sickbay. She said she was going to wake up the male Draenei that we brought over for medical treatment. The one that owned the ravager that I have been watching?

"I told her I would come down to sickbay and bring the creature so that the Draenei was not so upset when he did wake up. The Captain came with me.

"When she woke him up though, I did not expect him to be so understanding, to be honest. He seized my arm at first but then he let go when I explained to him where he was. He was allowed up and he spoke to both me about his companion and he spoke to Narris about his ship and why he was here, who said he could come to the Horizon, etcetera.

"He seems like a very nice person and a very understanding one. Though his terminology did seem to have a few odd spots. Such as when he referred to his pet as his 'woman' simply because she was female. Or when Captain Trelak offered him a room for the night so he could rest he asked if he could take me to his room with him. He wanted someone to show him the room and how it worked compared to Draenei rooms on a ship. However, it sounded very odd when he asked the Captain, "Can I take your Yeoman with me?"

"The Captain did come with me when I showed Maraad, the man, his room and the Captain even walked me to my room on his way to his own that night. It is so different being around Draenei again; I haven't for years. Sometimes I even feel a bit out of place. Like a creature that's grown up in captivity being released to it's natural habitat once again. I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing that we will have only a few days until we are on our way.

"But it is probably a good thing. I have been feeling so neglected by my crewmates that I've thought twice about offering to personally stay and aide this Draenei ship. I think that is rash and unreasonable thinking but I cannot say it did not occur.

"End log."

Back to top Go down
Jorune
Asist. Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crew Logs - Jorune's Logs   Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:34 am

[I have been gone for a month and Jorune's logs have been neglected. I would have sat and summed up the last OOC month in a log or two had, well, had she been doing anything but unfortunately nothing has changed. This is just a mental note to myself, I guess you could say, so that I know what happened during this period. Of course, I'm going to start updating them regularly again. It's a little goal of my own so I can look back at how my character is developing. Smile ]

Back to top Go down
Jorune
Asist. Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crew Logs - Jorune's Logs   Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:54 am

[OOCly Created August 2nd]

"Jorune's logs.

"I had the most embarassing experience today. Not only has my body entered it's 'enkaat' - or a period where a Draenei will become fertile and their sexual drives pick up - but it came on with the fevers that sometimes accompany it. It happens every few months and for about a month during a Draenei woman's fertile years. I was feeling ill and therefore gave little consideration to my actions.

"I didn't even realize what I was doing in sickbay to my poor Captain and Doctor Tavana until she had cleared up my fever for me and I realized what they were talking about when the Captain mentioned me being around all these Draenei in such a state.

"I was petrified when he said I was 'free to mate' if I needed but had to be back on my own ship by the time they parted. It sounded so horrible! But when I questioned him and he mentioned just trying to be respectful and considering it may be like the Vulcan's Pon'far I felt much more understanding.

"I did have to stay in sickbay for a few hours though. I'm not entirely sure what happened, but... But I knew I was in the lounge and just relaxing since I did not feel well. I remember Cadet Emberland and Commander Sivel talking to me and the Commander telling me I was fevering and should report to sickbay. I remember having trouble walking straight and the Commander helped me to sickbay. But once I got there I realized I was holding onto the lower shoulderblades of a tauric shaped creature.

"It was the same way I followed Xan'visr around when he allowed me to those last few days under his 'care'. I remember I was so afraid of being left by him since he had convinced me I had been left by the Horizon that I didn't want to let go if him and I followed him so closely when ever he allowed me to.

"I didn't know what to do. I just froze up. I thought, "Why aren't I at home?" They had taken me so quickly last time for being in the wrong spot I thought maybe when I fell asleep my 'illness' kept me from missing a red alert and I was again removed from my ship. I didn't want to hurt him. They always got more abusive when I retaliated. I didn't want to refuse him. They always got rougher when I refused them.

"But I hid my face in my hands. And the next time I had looked up it was to the Captain's voice. Doctor Tavana was there too, of course. She had been trying to get close to me. I didn't know who was who or if they really where them. If I was with the Shal'estan again, I couldn't tell or prove who was who.

"I could only trust them. I could only trust the computer when she said there were no unauthorized beings on the Horizon. Afterall, if they were Shal'estan, my distrust and my refusal for them would only hurt me later.

"I am glad my trust was in the right people. Doctor Tavana wanted to check my brain scans with a few older ones to make sure I was not suffering from flash backs and she told me while I was still nervous about the situation I had calmed down well and my scans were fine enough.

"I'm allowed to return back to work. I have my enkaat under control just fine but if I start feeling feverish again she's offered to let me calm down for an hour there and get rid of it so it does not interrupt my work.

"I always did fear one day I was going to be in the wrong spot at the wrong time and do something to the wrong crew member. And that the charges and concequences were going to be horrible! And I always told myself a biological change would be enough to get myself out of it. But one can not help but be nervous about such a thing.

"End log."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crew Logs - Jorune's Logs   

Back to top Go down

Crew Logs - Jorune's Logs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starship Horizon :: Crew Database :: Crew Logs-
Jump to: